New to this forum and fetish!!!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

hotboots

Nice shoes...

Post by hotboots »

any girls have boots they want to sell, or pay to have abused? Especially platform boots, worn stiletto boots, any leather dress boots... hotboots. Welcome to the forum..
foot_dreams

Post by foot_dreams »

i have a pair of thigh high spikes very well worn... and never been outside ;) ;) they are black with very sharp spikes i tried to post pics but cant seem to get them up here i will try again tommorow :) I also did some messy feet pics for you guys i hope you like them and i hope i can get them up!

Lora

(to whoever created this site.... its a blast!)
foot_dreams

Post by foot_dreams »

I am just going to post my pics on this yahoo group since i cant seem to get anything to upload here its free just join up and lets have fun ;)

Lora

foot_dreams-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
heelos maximus

Post by heelos maximus »

hiya lora.

i'm well digging the pics you've posted so far. v.sexy. i like your style.
I can't get enough of high heeled shoes!!
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

foot_dreams wrote:Awww thanks ;) do you guys like theese? (more pics here)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

:shock: :roll: I think you know the answer :mrgreen:
But aren't they a bit too big for your feet ? Anyway, please indulge us
with more pics like that, you sexy thing. :mrgreen: