Well have we been busy....

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

somethingeasy

Post by somethingeasy »

nope pretty much all of my shoes have had the same treatment... :lol:
they need to be worn in!!!!!
Richie

Post by Richie »

Nice to hear :-))

Would like to see first the shoes with the load inside, then your foot slipping them on and a last your footsole and the inisde of you sexy shoes after slipping them off.

Really nice shoes and I love your sweet muddy pics with those sexy heels.
somethingeasy

Post by somethingeasy »

well I do have a nice brand new pair of sling backs that would look great...

however tuftus can only deliver one 'good' load per day, other wise its just not worth it... :D
Richie

Post by Richie »

OK,

that sounds good. Would really see this with you sexy shoes you've mentioned :-)))

Richie
somethingeasy

Post by somethingeasy »

:D we will definatley make a plan!! i dont mind at all!! :D
keep an eye out...
Richie

Post by Richie »

OK,

I will check out for these pics :-)) Hope you will have a lot of fun by taking them and I and many others will have great fun to watch them :-))

Richie
somethingeasy

Post by somethingeasy »

custard sounds interesting..!!!