Wife's pointy satin slingbacks killed after one use!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

I tried that and although it didn't make a difference on all the extra files, I was able to upload that one extra pic. I will reload them from the camera and start again.
As for where she got them, I asked her and it was actually Zellers, not the Bay. Hope you can find some! What part of Canada are you in?
shred

Post by shred »

shoo-bay wrote:Hey Shred
Unfortunately there are still patches of snow around here and it is too cold to be without shoes. She wore her outdoor boots. Nothing exciting there sorry!

Well. I am not **mad**, but.... you know....

Can you please do something like that in spring. You know when it is not TOO HOT to wear pantyhose, and not TOO COLD to walk around barefoot, AND that you have a party you can take your wife too, AND that your wife is in the right mood, AND that she wears nice high heels, not too old.

Understand be well, you don't have to crush your windshield again, just throw out her shoes.

Shred
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

I'll see what I can do!!
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Hey everyone!
After almost a year, I am back on line! It's nice to be back here updating some overdue things. As for these satin slingbacks, I pulled them out of my secret shoe storage area a few days ago (along with many other pairs), and decided to put them to death forever!!
Here are some shots of the shoes showing the damage after they were thrown out the window at 100kph. Then the results of what I did a few days ago. Many more shoes went the same way!

chunky heeled shoe lover

Post by chunky heeled shoe lover »

they are so hot!!!! literally lol...
wouldve liked to have seen them worn again before complete destruction tho.....
Thys

Post by Thys »

Great to see you back! Nice pics!
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
mmm sexy shoes. i love it to throw sexy shoes out of the window while driving. than must the girl go barefeet. i love it
thank you!
heelburner1