More Psyberia pictures!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

psyberia

More Psyberia pictures!

Post by psyberia »

Hello everybody! The Psyberia website is coming, please be paitent... Here's some more pics in the meantime. I got a lot of emails regarding Kristie's "shoe sundae" pic, so here's another one, plus choclate pudding in the tub, Kristie's butt, and Kristie and her friend Beth- wait till you see them getting messy together! As always, please let me know what you think. -Psyberia

Post by guest »

(for psyberia)As well as having something sweet like pudding,will you you have something sticky like gum on their shoes!(it's messy too) :D
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
wonderful photos and a very sexy girl. i love also to see more of the sundaee photos. thank you
heelburner1
HeelsForever

Post by HeelsForever »

I hate to repeat myself, but again - great girls - great shoes - great ideas...... We are MORE than ready to have a look at your site when it's finished. :)

Just curious - is this fabulous girl on the pics your g.f., or.....?

Anyway - take your time - we're out here waiting. :lol:

HeelsForever
Anonimud

Psyberia

Post by Anonimud »

Incredible!
From thinkning I was the only one into liking this to finding a fellowship of the WAM!

Thanks so much! And the more mud the better! :D