New Pointy Italian Stilletos Get More Abuse

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Glad you like them.

The brand is "Mare"- all leather made in Italy. They were sold by a shoe boutique called Mare in the Soho district of New York .

They really do look very similar to the Aldo Melendays that I destroyed a while ago

By the way, I have also bought a pair of Dolce & Gabbana pointy stilleto pumps on ebay, but haven't received them yet.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I have started to ride those Mares hard.
pumpfanatic

Post by pumpfanatic »

can't wait to see what you do with these sexy Italian pumps! Hope you enjoy them OVER and OVER again!!! :lol:
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Here's the beginning of the hard life for these delicate sexy pumps

A good soaking in warm water, little by little

ImageImage

Stretched to fit my big ugly foot and kicking a softened pointy toe against the wall

ImageImage
ImageImage

Harder abuse to come!
olivio

Post by olivio »

go on with destroying please
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

These sexy pumps had a protective coating on them that kept water from pentrating the leather and gave them a glossy look like this when they were wet:

To make them more vulnerable to water and take away that glossy look, I gave them a good scrubbing with abrasive bathroom cleanser to strip off the protective coating, so now they look like this:

ImageImage
ImageImage

Now they soak up water much better and look to me even more sexy.

What do you think??
Last edited by pumpjob on Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.