White heels Brown mud, one result!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

mudcole

White heels Brown mud, one result!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by mudcole »

just posted at webshots

enjoy. :wink:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Martin

prever

Post by Martin »

nice sheos and great pics i prever the black stiletoes their my faverote shoe. were both pairs new?
Shoeshag

Post by Shoeshag »

Nice pics mudcole. By the way did you mess those black heels up the same day as the white ones?, or have they been sunk in that mud for a while???. :wink:
Mudlover

Post by Mudlover »

Hi Mudcole,

Again a super series, mmmmmmm !!!!

Many congratz, mate :-)

I really enjoyed the mud series, as always.

Many greetings from Belgium,

Christoph
Mud rulezzzzzz !!!
cgrassham

Post by cgrassham »

ooh me likey! Isn't there a video from that set in the HHDs members section? They look familiar.
Shoes + deep sticky mud = :)
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Love those white heels. Very sexy.
mudcole

well

Post by mudcole »

Both pairs are not brand new, the white pair were worn to a wedding and the black pair were worn at a fashion show for the afternoon.

There isn't a video of this session it was stills only.

The black pair were brought along for a private session hence only the end result! :wink:

I'm sure that pit will be visited again fairly soon!!!!! :twisted:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com