New Yahoo Group

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Puddleboy

New Yahoo Group

Post by Puddleboy »

I finally got my digital camera, and I've been roaming through 'wasteland' areas looking for shoes. I've got enough pictures to start a group. It's called 'Abandoned Shoes', and you will be seeing pictures like this...

Since I'm in the music business, there are a few music files you can download as well.

..... pb

[http://groups.yahoo.com/group/abandonedshoes/]
Jonn

Post by Jonn »

Hey PB
I joined your site though as you know I'm more into muddy females in boots. I am however if you'll excuse the slight off topicness, interested in your music. I too am a musician though not in the trade profesionally. I am a classically trained musician with my NIST engineers qualification and several years of production on live shows and gigs as well as writing my own music.
Heres a piece I wrote and produced in progress IE it's not finished yet :lol:
Cheers Jonn
Last edited by Jonn on Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

What I put there, is songs about shoes. I was going to start a group once called 'Shoe Music', but backed off 'cause I had nothing to put in the photo section.

I wanted to do something unique. Where I ~know~ it's not for everybody, I'll be happy to attract the few people who like this sort of thing.

I downloaded your file, and will listen later.

Thanks!!

..... pb
12 gauge

Post by 12 gauge »

Where on earth do you find all of these?
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

When I was younger, I liked to rummage through open dumps, and wasteland areas. These places were a gold mine for shoe killing. There was always lots of muck and goo to step in, and unwanted shoes to kick around. I used to bring all the interesting shoes home. (Yes, I got caught with a bag of womens' heels in my closet)

As an adult, I still look for these areas (and yes, I still bring the interesting shoes home) What's different now, is that there's less of them. The area where I took most of the pictures at, is in danger of being 'developed'.

I'm enjoying taking these unique photos and sharing them. I wanted to get out in the woods yesterday, but 'family matters' got in the way. Today it's pouring rain, with hurricane force winds, so today might be skipped as well.

For those reading this, who haven't seen this yet, click on the WWW button. It will take you to my Yahoo photo group.

..... pb
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Hey Puddleboy,

Great new site, thanks - you're so lucky to have somewhere like that nearby! If I was wandering through there, I'd definitely be taking a few of those home.

My favourite is the buried Nike, I love that style. Did you take that one home? Ever find both shoes of a pair?

Keep up the good work.

WAMSneak

b.t.w. is there any chance you could zip up each folder a post in the files section so we can really appreciate your work?
Puddleboy

Buried Nike

Post by Puddleboy »

I had found those Nikes on the street, and moved them to the woods over 20 years ago. I guess the mate is under the leaves somewhere. There's another pair of that style out there too.

You have my permission to gather up the photos to zip and distribute in any way you like.

..... pb