Barratts platform sandals,need spray painting,anybody help?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

andy yorkie

Barratts platform sandals,need spray painting,anybody help?

Post by andy yorkie »

We have a pair of white barratts platform sandals that the mrs does not want to let go of as you cant get them anymore but they look really rough now. She says she wants to know if they can be painted in a fancy colour white as they are not actually broken just tatty,has anybody ever painted anything similar or know what to use? as they still have a lot of pleasure to give yet! :twisted: If they cant be sorted she has threatened to sell them on ebay to make money to buy a new style. :arrow: :( If they can be painted and made to look good again she says she will wear them on holiday again and has also promised to do some pictures of her in them for anyone that can help. We are in york in the uk.
barratts sandals are best especially platform strappies!!
chunky heeled shoe lover

Post by chunky heeled shoe lover »

any pics of what they look like at the moment dude?
andy yorkie

Post by andy yorkie »

Yes but i cant figure out how to use this up loader i have tried to copy and paste and it wont let me so i gave up with it. :x
barratts sandals are best especially platform strappies!!
sexy fiancee feet n shoes

blue mollys paint

Post by sexy fiancee feet n shoes »

hi mate have pm you i panted the blue ones i sold to you, i will do these for you.
Thys

Post by Thys »

Just upload the pics to www.tinypic.com in case the uploader doesn't work for you. There are hundreds of alternative picturesites outhere.