the bag

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

italyanstyle

the bag

Post by italyanstyle »

Hi to all

Yesterday evening, in the parcking of iper-market, someone left a bag near my car.
For me was impossible to move the car without run over the bag....
No other car or people (22.15pm ad the ipermarket close at 22pm)
so I look in to the bag....
SURPRISE!!!!!

In the bag I found 3 pair of shoes!!!!!!!
all leather shoes and one is from "Chiarini" (Bologna, italy www.chiarinibologna.com)

Well, and now???
Someone suggest something? .....(to destroy this shoes???? :twisted: )
A & Al
shoe freak

the bag

Post by shoe freak »

Sure, put them back in the bag and place them at the same place you found them; drive over them and then burn them. Or cut them up and then burn them; if not, lay them across the rails and have a train flatten them. The choice is yours! If you want to get rid of them, send them to me and I'll take care of them in a grand way.
The passion of abusing sexy and tempting shoes is an art that is often misunderstood! So who cares! We do, so let's do it!
Thighhigh guy

Post by Thighhigh guy »

Nice find, Now they must be destroyed :twisted:
erv2u

beautiful

Post by erv2u »

Beautiful shoes. you are lucky. Please run over some heels. Thanks
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

What size are they?

Would you consider selling or lending some of them to other members of the forum?
italyanstyle

Post by italyanstyle »

the size is 37,5 (Italy)

sell, delivery to other member? mmmmm.... why not!
A & Al
itani

Post by itani »

yes....sell!!!!i want a one pair....