Hi I have some new pics to post AGAIN.

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

stiletto sarah

Hi I have some new pics to post AGAIN.

Post by stiletto sarah »

I'm afraid you all will get bored with me. (sigh) I do hope we never have that happen. Actually though these aren't messy they are from my collection. So hopefully that counts for something...
-Sarah

And, here's the gospel truth I do wear these to work. Pink I usually have a pink sweater over my scrubs or pink sweatshirt under my scrubs when it's cold. You may find it fun to know most patients ask for thier nurse in this manner. "...the one with those pretty shoes on." :lol:
I so love being remembered for my pumps. :P

re: size

Post by Guest »

great pics u trun me right on lol, what size are you and r u willing to sell a pair of ur boots or shoes to me at an agreed price? im based in Lincolnshire, England, United Kingdom.
Where abouts are you?
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

We'll never get bored, 'cause there are so many different things you could do with shoes. Just this morning, my big bad boots smashed this poor defenceless mary jane into the ground...

I love playing with shoes!!

..... pb
northwestcoaster

Post by northwestcoaster »

Good going Puddleboy

I really like the way you stomp them into the ground.
Why are pumps called pumps?
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Love those black and white spectators. Love to see you model them barefoot.
stiletto sarah

I might just do that.

Post by stiletto sarah »

Model my spectators barefoot? Ok, sure why not. See, I'm pretty easy to work with so long as you ask nicely. :wink:
Actually I'd just be happy to model them period. It's nice to hear replies to my posts. Makes it all worth while.
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Thanks, can' wait to see them.