Juicy between my toes PART 2...

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

pinksandals

Juicy between my toes PART 2...

Post by pinksandals »

ooooopsie
ooooopsie
oooopsie zoom zoom...
oooopsie zoom zoom...
Starting the pedicure...
Starting the pedicure...
Pedicure for sandal aswell...
Pedicure for sandal aswell...
something for the sole...
something for the sole...
SP_A0197.jpg
something eggish?
something eggish?
Anyone for a egg?
Anyone for a egg?
wet and slimy...
wet and slimy...
what a GOOOEY and sexy feeling end...
what a GOOOEY and sexy feeling end...

Thank you for those who replied on my previous posts and thank you for the requests.. I will DEFINITLY not abuse my ALDOs yet, I wil do more cig burning and maybe next time I will play in mud... still working on the other requests like the black long skirt..... :D :D :D :D
Martinpumplover

Re: Juicy between my toes PART 2...

Post by Martinpumplover »

Awesome.. Is it easy to clean?
pinksandals

Post by pinksandals »

Martinpumplover wrote:Awesome.. Is it easy to clean?
yeah of course becoz after this i think i want to put them in the washing maschine with Vanish and stay soft and then tumble drier..
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Just beautiful!! Men love girls in nice heels, and whats even better than that, is gorgeous feet in nice heels!! But you went one better, and squashed food in your heels, getting those gorgeous toes messy!!!!! If you keep this sort of thing up, you`ll have everyone watching you!! Please bring us more, more heels, or even boots, filled with squish food, and watching you put them on!! Have you got a man to suck it off ya toes, hehe

Keep up the great work

A
Tempic

Post by Tempic »

Do you have any closed shoes or sneakers?
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Any pointy toe heels that would look better as sandlaes?
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
wonderful. thank you for all your photos.
heelburner1