Modified High Heel

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

carrie roberts 28

Modified High Heel

Post by carrie roberts 28 »

I am pretty new here but I have been playing around with high heels for a while since I was teens. Would someone tell me if these pictures are acceptable here?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58198848@N ... 803660844/

I supply they are cross between abused and muddy. And they are not very expensive, I hope that's ok.
Thys

Re: Modified High Heel

Post by Thys »

The right place, baby!

However, this is something totally new to me. This is not blind destruction of some shoes, this is actually an attempt to alter the appearance of a shoe ans still make the result show as elegant. Although some inhere do try sometimes to change shoes, in the end the result is the same, heels come off and the only thing left is a bare sole.

In my eyes, very refreshing. Nice work on these heels. Not the standard navy blue heels they were. They look really nice!

My compliments. Do continue please.
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

Welcome thanks for posting the pictures.
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

carrie roberts 28 wrote:I am pretty new here but I have been playing around with high heels for a while since I was teens. Would someone tell me if these pictures are acceptable here?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58198848@N ... 803660844/

I supply they are cross between abused and muddy. And they are not very expensive, I hope that's ok.
Those are awesome. I would love to see them modeled. RSVP are nice heels so they are not exactly the cheapest heel to play with. Love it.
sophie_loves_shoes

Post by sophie_loves_shoes »

will you still wear these?
i have done this to my shoes before, but not so elegantly.
will try it again and see if i can get them to look as good as these.
Attachments
100_2802.JPG
carrie roberts 28

Post by carrie roberts 28 »

Thanks everybody.

I still wear them once in a while. They are very comfortable in summer. Though, I clean them up before I wear them. In some case I put a little bit of clear silicone on all the cut edges to keep them from falling apart. Also make the edges look nicer. Some of my better modded shoes doesn't look modded at all. I am not sure those qualify to be post on this forum.

This pair of RSVP Jadyn has been walked through corn field with lot of mud several times. That is usually how I break in my shoes. I will try to post more modify shoes soon.
sophie_loves_shoes

Post by sophie_loves_shoes »

Some of my better modded shoes doesn't look modded at all. I am not sure those qualify to be post on this forum.
im sure most of us would like to see them, weather they look perfect or not, you still cut the shoe.
hope to see some of these pics soon.

Soph