The Last Wedding of the Summer...

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

beckysshoes

The Last Wedding of the Summer...

Post by beckysshoes »

Hey Guys,

As mentioned earlier i had another wedding lined up this summer for the Dune Heels.....

.... unfortunately for me the weather was actually nice, no rain. A real shame as the wedding was on grass!!!

None the less, there were many many heels being sunk into the grass!

I have learnt that satin + mud = very hot heels (some of my girl friends were moaning about their heels being ruined!)

In an attempt to get my BF to notice me i would dig my heels in to the grass, and tell him, aw that so much more comfy,

only to be told, but your shoes will be ruined?!

I responded by telling him that i have now worn these heels to three events this summer, have they not served there need???
BF: Well, yes, but you still look hot in them and they are very expensive heels!
ME: Well yes, but look at hilly (my friend) here heels were more expensive than mine (Jimmy Choos) and they are in the ground.....
BF: Oh my....they are nice heels to!

Later on that evening hill, abandoned her heels.....not a good move......some of the lads ended up drinking out of them....!!!

OOPS!!!!

Are they finished??? Do you guys like them????

Love B x
Attachments
DSCF6245.JPG
DSCF6244.JPG
DSCF6243.JPG
DSCF6242.JPG
DSCF6241.JPG
DSCF6239.JPG
DSCF6238.JPG
DSCF6236.JPG
I spend 12hours in these heels....
I spend 12hours in these heels....
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: The Last Wedding of the Summer...

Post by Wetshoe »

Nice work! Any photos of them drinking out of the Jimmy Choos?
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
mmmm wonderful
have you photos where some drink out of the shoes? mmm would love to see this.
thank you
heelburner1
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

I really love how poorly you are treating those sexy heels. They still look like they are in great shape. You will have to really start beating them harder.
a911cto

Post by a911cto »

You need a more appreciative boyfriend 8)
beckysshoes

Post by beckysshoes »

Lazlo wrote:I really love how poorly you are treating those sexy heels. They still look like they are in great shape. You will have to really start beating them harder.
Oh really...
...what do you suggest???

Love B x
lexus

Post by lexus »

how about something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSX5YNp-b2M and then work you're way up to something more destructive so you get to have more fun with them before its final destruction