Let's start publishing something special again

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

WHICH PAIR TO START (and what treatment do you suggest?)

Poll ended at Tue May 24, 2022 11:50 am

RED SATIN KURT GEIGER SLING
9%
CAPITINI BLACK PATENT WITH RED LEATHER SOLE
9%
GIANNI MARRA BIRD-CAGE STYLE
9%
KURT GEIGER BLU CHINA SUEDE SLING
6%
SERGIO ROSSI RED LIPSTICK PUMPS
9%
KAREN MILLEN BURGUNDY SATIN SANDAL
6%
NOA CALF LEATHER
19%
LK BENNETT CLASSIC TWO TONE PUMPS
16%
PIED A TERRE DARK BLUE PATENT MID HEELS
16%

Total votes: 32

Re: Let's start publishing something special again

Post by 001 »

How about leaving one shoe, it does not matter which, on a main road and film as it is crushed under trucks and passing cars. See how it is beaten up after say ten minutes, half an hour and an hour etc.

Place one shoe on a railway track to be pulped under the wheels of the train.
hhhang

Post by hhhang »

I love these SERGIO ROSSI red pumps, stomp them into muck please, ruin them :twisted:

Post by 001 »

How about placing a pair of one of the pair, maybe the GIANNI MARRA BIRD-CAGE STYLE pumps into the dustcart/garbage truck? If you ask maybe the attendants would let you film as they place the delicate shoe right where the crush plate will strike and hit them. Hopefully you will be able to get some shots of the helpless pumps being hit and subsequently crushed, heels bent or snapped, shank twisted out of place and delicate straps torn to shreds as the uppers are squashed down into the filth and ooze that is in the back of the wagon. Perhaps you will be lucky enough to film several pack cycles until the poor little shoes disappear into the compacted mulch in the body of the wagon.
You never know they may let you tie some string to the heels in the hope of retrieving the poor shoes after a few cycles of packing so that you can then subject them to further indescretion!
italyanstyle

Post by italyanstyle »

hhhang wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 6:24 pm I love these SERGIO ROSSI red pumps, stomp them into muck please, ruin them :twisted:
trampling in the mud is not a simple thing because in this season it rains little. If you want I can stomp normally, or drop large stones on the shoes. Let me know how you would like to destroy these beautiful red shoes (in other ways too) :twisted:
A & Al
italyanstyle

Post by italyanstyle »

The end of the vote is approaching. For the moment I can only comment that the current result surprises me. In fact, I was convinced that the most voted would be the first 3 or 4 pairs (Capitini, Marra, KG) ... but it seems that the result is, for the moment, different.
In this regard, the first three pairs unquestionably seem to be these:
Capture1.JPG
now it is up to you to decide the treatment for each one. Do you want me to make a treatment proposal?
A & Al

Post by 001 »

Maybe one pair could have something that happens over a long period of time, perhaps a year? Not sure what though, nail them to a tree and leave them, revisit every so often?
Do you have a garden where you could use them as planters for some flowers or even a food crop, perhaps a tomato plant or a potato plant?
How about putting them on the lawn and mowing them, then leave the poor injured pumps there until next time and mow them again, and again, all over the summer and depending on how mashed and sliced they get perhaps next year's mowing as well. Show us photos from each mowing event.
Is there a way to park on them? Put them in a place where you park your car and everyday make sure the wheels are on top of the poor shoes. Slowly over the weeks they will be totally pulped into the drive especially if you steer the wheels on them a little each day. Do it until the shoes are pretty much just part of the underlying dirt, torn to bits and just background mulch. Take photos every so often.
Use one (or two!,) in the shower to hold your soap or shower gel etc. Over time they will get very much and slimy. (This has the advantage of having soay sexy heels in the shower with you if that way inclined?)
Just a few examples of long term mashing you can do.
hhhang

Post by hhhang »

italyanstyle wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 12:00 am trampling in the mud is not a simple thing because in this season it rains little. If you want I can stomp normally, or drop large stones on the shoes. Let me know how you would like to destroy these beautiful red shoes (in other ways too) :twisted:
Thank you for your reply so much.
But I really love to see these cute heels be ruined in the wet filthy mud or even in some wet smelly manure :oops: :oops: …(I know it’s difficult and not everyone like these gross things)