Fatal photo session

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

MiuManiac

Re: Fatal photo session

Post by MiuManiac »

...when will this wonderful story go on? :?:

H

Post by H »

I have been holding my breath, I'm turning blue, please hurry

H
dctoe

Post by dctoe »

I got my Nitroglycerin tablets refilled yesterday, and not a moment too soon! To see Jamari loading that bat over Camille, it just wouldn't be appropriate for me to express what I'm feeling. What a day!
Toe
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

My AED is fully charged too! So, if someone make a heart stroke, I will be able to help someone *lol*

I can't wait for the next set of pictures.
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
meloly

Post by meloly »

looking forward... :shock:
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

Hello friends, first I would like to say SORRY for the looooooooooooong time without an update. :oops: But fact is that I had ... or still have ... some serious private problems to take care of, so I just didn´t have the time for other things. :shock: :(

But good news: There is a light at the end of the tunnel and I want to leave a little sign of life here. :)

And of course the "fatal photo session" is far from over and my precious raspberry Miu Mius have to suffer a lot more. So here a few more pics: :wink:
DSC01360e.jpg
DSC01362e.jpg
DSC01363e.jpg
DSC01364e.jpg
DSC01365e.jpg
DSC01366e.jpg
DSC01367e.jpg

I hope these pics are worth the long wait. :roll: And I promise the next update won´t take as long as this one.

So stay tuned for much more brutal Miu Miu torture. :twisted:

Greetings
DS
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Dead Spikes wrote:Hello friends, first I would like to say SORRY for the looooooooooooong time without an update. :oops: But fact is that I had ... or still have ... some serious private problems to take care of, so I just didn´t have the time for other things. :shock: :(

But good news: There is a light at the end of the tunnel and I want to leave a little sign of life here. :)

And of course the "fatal photo session" is far from over and my precious raspberry Miu Mius have to suffer a lot more. So here a few more pics: :wink:

I hope these pics are worth the long wait. :roll: And I promise the next update won´t take as long as this one.

So stay tuned for much more brutal Miu Miu torture. :twisted:

Greetings
DS
Glad you are back Dead Spikes! I can't wait for the next update. Poor raspberry Miu Mius! :cry: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)