one shoe remaining

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

gigui

Sexy gf shoes

Post by gigui »

Your gilfriend hoes are realy sexy. Do you have smeel her her when she have lost them? Do you thing give back the heels to your girlfriend?

I hope you enjoyed them so much you can, and take some photos for us :twisted:
Sinerely
bbff1@aol.com

Re: one shoe remaining

Post by bbff1@aol.com »

hi mate could i have that shoe please i would be eternally greatful
bbff1@aol.com

Post by bbff1@aol.com »

hi mate send me a email i you will send me the shoe thanks
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
did you go with her out or did she go alone out. do you think she has lost the shoe. didnt it happen that a boy take the shoe drink out of them and take the shoe home for playing. loosing a shoe is not easy. maybe the shoe has a boy stolen?
heelburner1
Eliminator

Post by Eliminator »

And what are you going to do with it? :twisted:
Eliminator

Post by Eliminator »

How did she lost her another shoe?It is very intresting :roll:
bbff1@aol.com

Post by bbff1@aol.com »