Miu Miu By Prada evening shoes......

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoes2k3

Before

Post by shoes2k3 »

you must cum all over!
Thys

Post by Thys »

Here's another pretty executable way.

Let them bow out Top Gear style! Tie them behind a car and take the Stelvio pass!
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
well the sexyest way to destroy shoes is burning and boiling. you would make us very happy when you boil one and burn the other. maybe you fill them first with food.
destroying such sexy expensive highheels is so sexy. mmmm i love it. why did your wonderful wife give you such expensive heels for destroying?
you have a dreamwife!!!
heelburner1
4Boot

Post by 4Boot »

Please boil one shoe, and burn the second (starting by the heel) ! 8)
leanfei

Post by leanfei »

burn one ,boil another,cannt wait
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

MESSY,MESSY pics plz first!!!
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

messy first then boil.

Me