not just high heels

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

messylaura

Post by messylaura »

Like these? (they're in my collection too) like them very much, so does my wife

yes thats what i mean , would love to see them being worn to show off the toe cleavage
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
sfritchie

re

Post by sfritchie »

I'd love to see those bow flats wet!! :D :D
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

How about these? 2 pair red and black. They have lots of toe cleavage, but it is more subtle due to the little straps.

These little flats have amost no heel and are all leather - nice and soft and pliable.

I like to wear them in the shower - they get nice and squishy.

Image Image
aroused boy ;)

Re: not just high heels

Post by aroused boy ;) »

messylaura wrote:BTW, its not just high heels i love, i find flat court shoes really sexy as long as they have nice toe cleavage, i dont find any other flat shoes sexy.

I totally agree with you.
Long toe-pointed flat court shoes are really sexy :)
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

nah like the ones kudiblue posted
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
Mary Jane

Flats

Post by Mary Jane »

I would buy the bow flats ( I have ) and the mary janes if i could find them in my size. Pointed toe shoes just hurt my feet. Look like a witch wore them with the tyrned up toes. My feet are size 11WW or 12D in most shoes. I do not need any bigger.

This flat is more my style. The toe is nicely rounded. Heel is less than an inch. Fits great!! Best is I feel good wearing them too.

Post by Guest »

Flat shoes. The best thing for walking in the mud.