New boots ready to abuse-- UPDATED 2 weeks on see last post

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Love_worn_boots

New boots ready to abuse-- UPDATED 2 weeks on see last post

Post by Love_worn_boots »

As in previous posts this pair will be givin to a girl i know she will thing she is testing them for the makers and will have 6 months to kill them.
I will try to update every 2 weeks as she is very hard on her heels i dont think they will last 6 months with her at work but we will see thay are size 9 1/2 us.

All the photos are in my webshots page.

Regards
William
Last edited by Love_worn_boots on Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

How did she get a job testing boots? Where does the line-up start??
umx35

Post by umx35 »

ok lets start kill them
i will see all the Pictures
Love_worn_boots

As in the first post she thinks she is testing them but she is not thay are a pair i brought for her to abuse and ware out.

Regards
William
Love_worn_boots

UPDATE ON BOOTS

Hi all
this is the first update to Kelly's new boots she sent the photos to me today sorry for the poor qualty sh took the pics

Well after just 2 weeks thay are starting to look worn i dont think thay will last the full 6 months.

For high res pics see my webshots page
More in 2 weeks
Regards
Will