Hyper-extended pointy toes

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Hyper-extended pointy toes

Post by Guest »

I am happy that PCJ in some other thread dared to say that he doesn't like those pointed toes.

I could not agree more with him, they are really, really ugly.

It is not only that published pictures contain these shoes more often, the real concern that round toe shoes become harder to buy. Which in turn makes us (my sweetheart and me) more careful with destroying existing pumps with round noses.

It's not fair.. what would be the next step in fashion? Flat shoes with pointed toes? Brrrrrr.

Shred
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

You should take your anger out on these heels . Kick and smash the toes into a wall. Cut them off and make them open toe. :twisted:
mudcole

mmm

Post by mudcole »

Well i have to say that i do like the pointy toe front that alot of the shoes out there have at the moment,but looking at the trend and the way this season is going the round front is making a come back.

To say a high heel is ugly because of its shape is a little rough, :twisted: i think its more horses for courses,but i will see if i can do a set of photos with a round toe pair in the near future to balance things up a little,no promises though.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

look at the bright side.
when stilettos with pointed toes were out of style in the 90's,
you could find really nice ones on sale because nobody wanted them.
now could be a great time for you to stock up on the round shoes.
(was gonna say ugly round shoes to be funny, but i know how sensitive people can be about their footwear around here) :?
wetshoe
Don

Post by Don »

I don't care for the pointy toe shoes, either, but I still enjoy the pics of them. Maybe not as much. Fashion always changes a little so that ladies have to go out and buy new wardrobes.
There are still pleanty of pictures of the high heels I do like out there.
And if all else fails I can go to www.classicpumps.com and dream all I want in their gallery section.
Bootcummer

Post by Bootcummer »

I like pointy ones :) , but as already said, styles are changing, so you just have to wait a little to be happy again. Then i can get loads of cheap pointy somethings on ebay... Then im ... :twisted:
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

I like the new pointy toe shoes, but I also could see where they might not be around too long. The long toe makes your foot look larger than it really is. Size sensitive women will squish their feet into a smaller size, with the predictable results of corns and crushed toes.

All the thrift stores and flea markets are flooded with the round toe shoes and chunky heels. I don't usually buy womens' shoes, but I couldn't resist picking up a few pairs of chunky heel boots, 'cause they were a large size and I could wear them.

I've been wearing a pair of 'Croft & Barrow' lace up boots while raking leaves and other yard work. They look almost like a pair of mens' shoes except for the higher heel. So far, nobody has noticed them. (LOL)

..... pb