Holiday Snaps

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Esther

Holiday Snaps

Post by Esther »

Just got back from a fantasic holiday - thought I'd share some of my holiday snaps.....

messyshoes

holiday photos

Post by messyshoes »

WOW!, i love your pictures, very sexy shoes!, Especially like the black ankle tie shoes.
thanks

Post by Guest »

that is one fine sexy pair of red sandles. i would also love to give those yellow stilettos some loving if you know what i mean :wink:
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

great pics, where was the black ankle tie ones on the tiles taken, just wondering if you flooded something.

And you have a great pair of legs too , and body .

LoL Bobby.

couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
shred

Post by shred »

Now THESE are pictures. No doubt either that the shoes are worn by a woman abusing her shoes.

Please don't hesitate to post or publish the rest of the pictures!

Well done,

Shred
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
wow you are a so sexy and wonderful woman. i love to see such sexy girl abuse her shoes. especially i love the yellow ones. thank you. please more photos.
once you have write you dont love to abuse your shoes because they can damage. are the yellow and the black ones destroyed or do you wear them now also?
thank you
heelburner1
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
one question i have. you have made the photos in holidays. did someone see you when you go with the sexy yellow heels in the water or with the black ones in the pool?
thank you
heelburner1