EX CO-WORKER'S SEXY SHOES - PART THREE

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoe freak

EX CO-WORKER'S SEXY SHOES - PART THREE

Post by shoe freak »

SEE PART ONE FOR STORY!

THOSE SLATED FOR DESTRUCTION

Well, that's it! I hope that you enjoy these pictures and the story of how I got them; I will see you on this site again, and vice-versa!
The passion of abusing sexy and tempting shoes is an art that is often misunderstood! So who cares! We do, so let's do it!
pumpfanatic

Post by pumpfanatic »

Thanks for all the photos... you are one lucky guy! Just a question... what is wrong with those AMAZING pink pumps that they are heading to slaughter?! They look to be in pretty good shape to me...
shred

Post by shred »

You're lucky bastard. specially since you know the shoes are well worn and you know they were worn by a very attractive woman.

Shred
shoe freak

EX CO-WORKER'S SEXY SHOES -PART THREE

Post by shoe freak »

I agree that the pink heels are very sexy, and would look incredible on the feet of the girl that wore them originally; and they were, because I saw them on her when I worked with her. But, that was 15 years ago, and since the last time I last saw her, 13 years have gone past; we never crossed paths since. The only remaining link with her are these shoes that remind me of that time; and my souvenirs of her wearing them. Sometimes, I think that when she had left me her shoes for me to store away, that she knew about my interest in her and her shoes; I know that she saw me always watching her when she wore heels. So, maybe, she knew that I would be thrilled to have all those shoes alone with me; and when she left for moving out of town, she didn't come to claim her shoes. If that was true, then she has been extremely generous in leaving me 50 of her sexiest pairs of shoes; and for that, I will always be grateful. I just hope that she still wears more sexy heels to arouse other males and feel the desire she provoked in me 15 years ago.
The passion of abusing sexy and tempting shoes is an art that is often misunderstood! So who cares! We do, so let's do it!
Thys

Post by Thys »

Mmmmm. I'm a sucker for wedges.
erv2u

Thanks

Post by erv2u »

Thanks for the story. Im sure its true. great story great shoes. I worked in an office downtown. Employees changed jobs and were transfered to other areas. One women I had the hots for but never said or did anything about it. We were good friends, both married. She got a new job. I offered to help carry her stuff (several boxes of personal things to her car a block away). I looked in her waste basket and burried under some old notebooks were her black leather flats. After I moved her boxes I rescured her flats as a souvenier of our friendship.