OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CHECK IT!!!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

mudcole

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CHECK IT!!!

Post by mudcole »

You are not going to believe this :shock: the new nine wests heels were on their way out the door for a long walk across a muddy field, when a MASSIVE bowl of Golden Syrup :shock: got in there way,over fifty photos of before during and after posted...+ see what colour they went once washed!!!!(oo,and a black pair joined in too!!!!)

http://community.webshots.com/user/mudcole77

:twisted: :twisted: :wink:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Those nines are getting excellent treatment. Could not help but see leather on heel has a gouge. Hope a few more show up.
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

:lol: Good thing that it's still winter. All the syrup on them might attract bees.

At the rate you're going, they'll be destroyed by Spring. (LOL)

..... pb
surgif

Paint ?

Post by surgif »

Hy mudcole,
your pic?s are the best I?ve seen in the last Year ! :-)
Great Job !
Pls go ahead !!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think about some paint fun ?

Greetings

surgif
Jwoody

Post by Jwoody »

Very nice pics
Thys

Post by Thys »

I think if you make them a little wet and place them in a closed bag, the heels will be eaten by fungus. I think some of the syrup is taken up by the heels and some of it must have remained inside the leather. And if there's one thing fungus likes.... it's sugar!

I think in a matter of days your Nine West shoes would appear like these ones.

Would be great to see the progress on that in a kind of timecapsule way. So some pictures every week or so.
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Thys wrote:I think if you make them a little wet and place them in a closed bag, the heels will be eaten by fungus. I think some of the syrup is taken up by the heels and some of it must have remained inside the leather. And if there's one thing fungus likes.... it's sugar!

I think in a matter of days your Nine West shoes would appear like these ones.

Would be great to see the progress on that in a kind of timecapsule way. So some pictures every week or so.

Thank for links to my abused heels Thys :) (Now, one of them are destroyed...I want to post pictures but the communauty section is down)

Yes! It could be interesting to see the moisture attacking the material of the heels.
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)