gfs pink patent heels

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

niuniu

gfs pink patent heels

Post by niuniu »

found from yahoo
SNC00591.jpg
SNC00595.jpg
SNC00596.jpg
SNC00600.jpg
SNC00605.jpg
SNC00720.jpg
SNC00727.jpg
SNC00728.jpg
SNC00729.jpg
Dead Spikes

Re: gfs pink patent heels

Post by Dead Spikes »

VERY SEXY HEELS. :shock:

They suffered a lot in the past it seems and the last pic looks very promissing. Do you have any pics from the further action?

Greetings
D.S.
sweetheels

Post by sweetheels »

Can you please paint them on? Pink is not a nice colour, make them black and tell your girlfriend, that you have a gift for her 8)
destroyingsexyshoes

Post by destroyingsexyshoes »

Those pictures actually belong to me and are from my yahoo group.

They are red and were only worn one day befor her dog ate them, then two weeks later her dog ate the second pair of them and the third pair are still alive as far as I know.