Post deleted

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wolf_shoe licker

Re: Time to throw away...

Post by Wolf_shoe licker »

Hello, I would LOVE to have any and all ove your old worn shoes!! let me honor them for the hard life you gave them :}:}
Wolf
Hello,
Wolf the shoe licker here
4Boot

Post by 4Boot »

Last edited by 4Boot on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
anirow

Post by anirow »

Wolf :D sure i would do that!
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Don't look worn out to me - just a bit scruffy and getting interesting

They're worn out when they drop to bits and you can no longer walk in them!!

So until the zips fail, or the heels fall off or the soles drop off, keep using them