SIL "gives" me her abused 5" stilettos!!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoo-bay

SIL "gives" me her abused 5" stilettos!!

Post by shoo-bay »

Something happened to me this past weekend that sounds like a fantasy, but I swear every word of this is true. My wife's step-sister (a 25 year old single mum) has just moved into a small townhouse about 5 minutes from me. I have rented her garage from her as she doesn't have a car.
I have not thought too much about her when it comes to shoes, as the only shoes I have ever seen her in are fairly ugly brown flat-heeled boots - not my thing! I did find out a few weeks ago that she wears a size 10, so I knew I could fit into her shoes, but had no real desire to.
I went over to her house on Saturday to take my first load of stuff over to store in her garage. While I was driving over there, I realized I would at least have an opportunity to scour her house for any more interesting shoes than her ugly boots, as she had taken her daughter to her ex's place for the weekend.
Nothing prepared me for the surprise I got when I looked in her closet! I will take pics next time to share with you all. She had about 12 pairs of shoes, and at least half of them were 5" stilettos, including a pair with the thinnest and highest heel I have EVER seen. I tried a few pairs on and was able to stuff my big foot into most of them.
But the best part was when I went back to the garage...
We are in the process of moving, so she had saved a bunch of moving boxes for us and they were stacked up against the wall of the garage. All the boxes were empty except one. I opened it up and could not believe it. Amongst a pile of old cell phone chargers and a broken vase, were a pair of flat thong-type sandals (nothing special other then the main strap was almost broken off, and the discovery of the year...a pair of size 41 patent black 5" stilettos with a small platform. They are all leather "Zoe Wittner" brand heels, and have some awesome toe prints in them! The left shoe has a small tear which I assume is why they were in this box. I started to plot how to get them without her asking questions regarding their dissappearance! I called her and asked if the boxes in the garage were for me. She said they were, so I casually mentioned that one of the boxes had some phone chargers and some shoes and stuff. She said "Oh that's all just junk! I didn't know whether to put it in the regular bin or the recycling. Can you recycle shoes?" I said no, and told her I would get rid of it all for her. Aren't I a thoughtful brother in law!!
So the box is now in my garage downstairs, still with the other junk in it. I have taken a pic of the box as I found it. The stilettos are super sexy, although I must admit I find these platform pumps that are really popular at the moment are a little ugly around the toe box area, where I find them a bit chunky and cumbersome looking. While I normally prefer a more traditional, pointier toe, I have really enjoyed licking these clean! The heel is incredible, as I am sure most of you will agree!
My next challenge is whether or not I tell my wife about them. She is pretty unpredictable when it comes to heels. There are times when she is turned on sexually by them as much as me, and they are usually a huge part of our bedroom life. At other times though, she freaks out a bit about her husband's obsession, and doesn't want me to bring them to bed or even talk about them. She does regularly fantasize about other women and their shoes, and most of these women are people close to us. So she may be super turned-on by having her step-sister's shoes in bed and being "intimate" with them (like she does with my heels), or she may freak out and want them out of the house, so I will take this part slowly!
Anyway, I have the sandals here too, which I will finish off, or maybe offer them to someone on this forum if you find them exciting and promise to post pics of their demise.
As for the black patent pumps, I may be tempted to finish off the left one with some creative destruction, but would like to keep the right one to wear and enjoy.
I still can't believe my luck with these sexy shoes, and would love to hear your thoughts and even more so, your suggestions for these shoes!
box.jpg
shoo-bay

Re: SIL "gives" me her abused 5" stilettos!!

Post by shoo-bay »

Had forgotten about the fuschia wallet in there until I loaded the pic! Maybe someone from the purse forum wants it? I can't say that abusing women's wallets does anything for me!
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

Congrats to that treasure. :wink:

Hope you will have fun destroying those sexy heels...or even just one of them! But please don´t forget to make pics of it! :roll:

Greetings
D.S.
stiletto101

Post by stiletto101 »

These are super sexy heels! Can you take some pics of them to show the natural wear?

What happened to your Pink Aldo Melanday heels?
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

A little tear---. That's when it gets interesting. The little tear means the shoe won't fit properly any more and the wearer's heel will pop out at every step. Not only does this show off theoir heel - but is shows off the worn and stained shoe linings. Eventually teh tear will get right down the side of the shoe making it slip off more, then teh other will start to tear. Maybe the inside sole will come loose and start to flap or have to be torn out.

The trick I think is to just keep wearing them and they'll fall apart on their own - the time to destroy them is when the heels break or you can't keep them on your fet any more
heels3006

Post by heels3006 »

You are very lucky to have found them in the garage and also the ones in her closet. I would destroy them, beding and breaking off the heels first , then cutting the leather .
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

I would LOVE to have either of the shoes to worship then destroy! Speaking of which, I have a BUNCH of burning photos that I'll be posting soon as I just haven't had the time to come here as often as I'd like.