For those that like natural really trashed shoes..

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

kr200

For those that like natural really trashed shoes..

Post by kr200 »

Could not believe my eyes when I saw a (big) girl in these utterly disgusting things. They were hanging off her feet as she walked along a busy high street in London a couple of weekends ago. She scraped the heels at every step.

It started to rain and I suspect she'd had enough of wet feet and tights as she went into a budget shoe shop can came out 5 mins later with a pair of round toed ballet pumps. And a plastic bag which was put in the bin. I struck real lucky with unreal timing Here they are. Made by Next. English size 8 and worn to death. They also stink where they've been getting wet. I cannot believe she was still wearing them. The hole at the back is so big I can fit my jack Russell through it. The fronts were once narrow and pointed but have blown out on 3 sides leaving just a turned up tip. I have no idea what the heels were like but they're about 1mm thick now.

Enjoy.

davestratford1

Re: For those that like natural really trashed shoes..

Post by davestratford1 »

They are beatuiful works of art! That was amazing timing. I love shoes that end up like that from careless owners. More pictures please!
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

Worn to death. Great find. Thanks for the pictures.
hope_withlove

Post by hope_withlove »

Fabulous!! Thanks for taking care of them after they were thrown away!
The heel is really worn off!
luis ferreira

Post by luis ferreira »

My God, is a beautifull view, I love a lot, see woman shoes wrecked naturaly, if tey have holes in teh soles, better.

More wrecked shoes please...

Sorry for my english.
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Those are awesome. That woman really knows haw to wear a pointy shoe.
slipper man

Post by slipper man »

Very nice worn shoes! Look like they fit you! Hope you had fun with them!! I would! :D