MY NEW SEXY 5 INCH HEEL PUMPS STOMPING NIKE SHOX (MALE)

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

nike shox navina

MY NEW SEXY 5 INCH HEEL PUMPS STOMPING NIKE SHOX (MALE)

Post by nike shox navina »

Hi, I just received my new 5 inch heel pums and wanted to share how they look on me!
01-14-11_0845.jpg
Taking them on their first walk
01-14-11_0846.jpg
Lovely!!!
01-14-11_0847.jpg
Another view
01-14-11_0848.jpg
Still a little shy
01-14-11_0849.jpg
Now more confident, looking really hot!!!
01-14-11_0850.jpg
Giving them what they deserve!!!
01-14-11_0852.jpg
Die! you little bastards!!!
01-14-11_0858.jpg
These heels are women's size 16 and fit me great!
01-14-11_0859.jpg
This is my latest addition to my women's shoe collection that I can actually wear, I am U.S. men's size 13 and these fit great, the only thing is that I don't wear any of my heels to go out, I just wouldn't they are just for indoor fun...

Don't Forget To Post Your Comments!!!
Last edited by nike shox navina on Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dead Spikes

Re: MY NEW SEXY 5 INCH HELL PUMPS STOMPING NIKE SHOX (MALE)

Post by Dead Spikes »

Very beautiful heels you got there. Really love the shape an colour! :wink:

But what about a little revenge now and step on them with your nikes? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Greetings
D.S.
lackschuhsammler

Re: MY NEW SEXY 5 INCH HELL PUMPS STOMPING NIKE SHOX (MALE)

Post by lackschuhsammler »

hi
stomp the nike"s
you are the best :D :D :D
nike shox navina

Re: MY NEW SEXY 5 INCH HEEL PUMPS STOMPING NIKE SHOX (MALE)

Hi, for those that wanted these heels now stomped by the nikes, here it is, the heels are brand new so I did not messed them up much
01-19-11_1625.jpg
01-19-11_1626.jpg
01-19-11_1627.jpg
01-19-11_1628.jpg
Like I said, did not wanted to harm these heels much since they are brand new.
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Pretty heels! Nice to see those brand new shoes getting stomped on! Do you have another pair of heels - perhaps a pair that don't fit - that you could really stomp on with these pumps?
nike shox navina

Hi, yes I do have other shoes I can stomp with my new heels, I will post the images later on, thanks for looking and commenting!!!
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

OH YES! :wink:

wasn´t it a hot feeling to torture your brand new heels a little bit even if you didn´t want to harm them too much?

Would be great to see another pair of heels beeing stomped by your new beauties. I love the most when the heels finally break under the weight. :twisted:

Greetings
D.S.