Something special 4 someone of you. NEWS: Photo on pag 1 & 2

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

italyanstyle

Something special 4 someone of you. NEWS: Photo on pag 1 & 2

Post by italyanstyle »

Hi to all

Re-reading your comments to my "post", I saw some desire from some of you ...
Let's see if I'm wrong:

D.S. : at the bottom of a closet I found these shoes that you see below (not raspberry, shoes are "metallic" brown).
Have been worn many times and naw I can....
how can I destroy these shoes for you?

Chanel: It seems to me that you really like Buffalo shoes ... and in particular black patent shoes. What do you think of these shoes photographed below? They are almost new but Alex does not want more ... What do I do with these shoes?
(in italian language: mi sembra di aver letto che ti piacciono le Buffalo e in generale le scarpe di vernice nera. Queste sono praticamente nuove ma alex non le vuole piu'. Cosa ne faccio? Le butto via oppure le coccolo come mi dirai tu?)
Attachments
miu_1.JPG
miu_2.JPG
miu_3.JPG
miu_4.JPG
buf_1.JPG
buf_2.JPG
buf_3.JPG
buf_4.JPG
buf_5.JPG
buf_6.JPG
Last edited by italyanstyle on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
A & Al
Dead Spikes

Re: Something special for someone of you....

Post by Dead Spikes »

O M G !!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Arturo my friend, what treasures do you have hidden in your closet?

I would love to say "please let me have these miu mius" But as I know you they are doomed, right? So if I can choose please let Alessandra wear them in deep sharp gravel. And if this isn´t possible let them die inch per inch in a shredder VERY slowly. :twisted:

Greetings
D.S.
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

WOW Arturo, yet MORE beautiful heels! I think the only brand of shoe I haven't seen you destroy is a pair of Jimmy Choos! One day I am going to count how many pairs of shoes you have destroyed (although I am sure you have lots that you haven't even taken pics of!!) Keep up the awesome work.
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hello
i love buffalo shoes. my wife has 4 pairs. i would love to see when you cook the buffalo shoes in hot water. mmmmm my wife has put her sexy buffs in hot water. but only for seconds. she love the shoes. so more i was hot when she do it. we whe in the cinema. when we come home she put them only for seconds in cooking water. but not so long that they are destroyed. but it was long enough to had a wonderful sex after it.
thank you
heelburner1
fuckpumps

Post by fuckpumps »

What size are these? I wud love to take them out for a walk first. :D
leanfei

Post by leanfei »

how about them now?
italyanstyle

Post by italyanstyle »

NEWS? Yes! :twisted:

As you know, I destroyed 8 pairs of gorgeous Miu Miu shoes in many ways:
- holes with the drill
- cut with the electric knife
- grated
- boiled
- burned
- smashed with a hammer
- crushed by car

This time I thought to strip one of these shoes ....
What do you think?

PS
how do I destroy the survived shoe?
Attachments
miu_nud_01.JPG
miu_nud_02.jpg
miu_nud_03.jpg
miu_nud_04.JPG
miu_nud_05.JPG
miu_nud_06.JPG
miu_nud_07.JPG
miu_nud_08.jpg