Another Dune Weekend....

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

beckysshoes

Another Dune Weekend....

Post by beckysshoes »

Hey All,

Another wedding this weekend,

Unfortunately no rain and mainly hard surface....but i did have to spend around 10 hours in these sexy heels...

...there were a couple of puddles i 'accidentally' walked through, the water ran into my heels.....oh no my feeties are wet i said!

As a result most of the damage has occurred on the inside of these heels this time.....

You guys like????

I have another outdoor wedding on the 3rd september, i know you guys said these were ruined and should not be worn to another wedding, but this could be fun???? Anybody got any ideas how to play with my heels in public and with my BF present???

Maybe i could attempt to act out one of your stories/ideas????

Hope you like,

Love Bex x
Attachments
This is where me feet lived all day.....
This is where me feet lived all day.....
Must have been a muddy puddle!!!
Must have been a muddy puddle!!!
Dunes ready for bed after a long day!!
Dunes ready for bed after a long day!!
i know the same outfit, hope you guys dont mind, trying to get my value for money! One more occasion!!!
i know the same outfit, hope you guys dont mind, trying to get my value for money! One more occasion!!!
Richie

Re: Another Dune Weekend....

Post by Richie »

Hi Bex,

thank's for these great pictures. You look geat in these shoes and the shoes themselves look really hot. Love the dirty inside of your shoes. Bet they had a nice smell after wearing them for 10 hours :-) Why not wear them again on the next wedding. Maybe you could get them a little more dirty on the outside, maybe stepping in some mud?

Richie
Gucci24

Post by Gucci24 »

Its nice to something new of you i like your Pics thanks! :D
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

I love how you are carelessly wearing your sexy slings into a trashed state. You are really giving them a workout. Can't wait to see them after a few more events.
Nicole47

Post by Nicole47 »

I think something that would have been fun if you could have pulled it off without having the bf see would have been to dig your heels into the gravel and give them a little twist. Nothing sexier then seeing that heel close up scratched.
slingfan

Post by slingfan »

I'd love to see some pics of those backstraps squashed under your heels. Walking through water, trashing your heels, losing your straps and squashing them under your heels would be amazing!
a911cto

Post by a911cto »

you have such a lovely smile