Fatal photo session

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Dead Spikes

Fatal photo session

Post by Dead Spikes »

Hello friends! :)

The wait is over and Cammile´s precious purple Miu Mius are facing their next VERY painful adventure. OH, and this time it is something very special, because adorable Jamari and TWO pairs of Miu Mius take part in this story. Can you imagine something more exciting than this? :roll:

OK, here we go:

Cammile wants got get some new pictures taken and so she goes to a photo store. To her surprise Jamari turns out to be the photographer.
DSC01301e.jpg

At first Cammile is quite unsuspecting, although Jamari is wearing the suede Miu Mius that got ruined a few weeks ago and Jamari is still blaming her for that incident.
DSC01302e.jpg
DSC01303e.jpg
DSC01306e.jpg
DSC01307e.jpg

Cammile really has no clue what is going to come because Jamari´s suede Miu Mius seem to be still in great condition.
DSC01310e.jpg

Are you curious how this photo session will go on? So stay tuned. :roll: :D

Greetings
DS
italyanstyle

Re: Fatal photo session

Post by italyanstyle »

YYYYEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
A & Al
dctoe

Post by dctoe »

I've got to make an appointment with the doctor. Somehow I was reminded that I need to get refills on my blood pressure medications. :shock:
Toe
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Can't wait to see what happens!
MiuManiac

Post by MiuManiac »

I suspect evil things to come... :shock:

heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
i will also know what happen!!!
cant wait to see it!!
heelburner1
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

dctoe wrote:I've got to make an appointment with the doctor. Somehow I was reminded that I need to get refills on my blood pressure medications. :shock:
OH, maybe I should stop the presentation immediately. I do not want you to get harmed. :shock: :D

LOL, just kidding. Of course the show goes on. :roll:

It seems to be a normal photo shooting so far. Jamari takes a few pics of Cammile as ordered.
DSC01311e.jpg
DSC01316e.jpg

But then she focusses on Cammile´s beautiful purple Miu Mius. Cammile starts to wonder why she is doing that.
DSC01313e.jpg
DSC01314e.jpg
DSC01317e.jpg

So Cammile asks Jamari what this is all about. The answer is quite alarming: "The pictures shall always remember you how your expensive shoes looked until today".
DSC01319e.jpg
DSC01320e.jpg

Cammile begins to feel queasy and tries to cancel the photo session. :shock:
DSC01321e.jpg

Stay tuned if you want to know how the story goes on. :roll: :twisted:

Greetings
DS