Müll-Tag Erlebnis

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

stiefeltraeger1

Re: Müll-Tag Erlebnis

Post by stiefeltraeger1 »

milaham wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:44 am Und heute mussten schöne Sommer-Sandaletten dran glauben. Ich denke die Gute hat wieder Nachschub bekommen. Mir ist da mal eine Idee gekommen. Hat schon mal jemand seine Arbeitskolleginnen gefragt, ob sie noch Heels im Schrank haben die sie nicht mehr anziehen oder brauchen? Mal gucken wie man das macht... Ich werde es mal bei einer Kollegin versuchen. Seitdem sie ein Kind hat, trägt sie nur noch flache Schuhe. Davor jeden Tag die schönsten Heels...
hab das früher öfter gemacht und es waren heiße Heels dabei, jetzt sind die in die Jahre gekommen und die Heels haben Bequemtretern platz gemacht
nusuthh

Post by nusuthh »

YouTube find :)
Attachments
0E69DFBD-428A-411E-99C2-857570A83ED6.jpeg
i like to destroy and abuse my new boots...
burner1

Post by burner1 »

cool
You have a link for this video?
Please post it here
Thanks
nusuthh

Post by nusuthh »

Yea I have put a post see the new post

Post by 001 »

It was great to see those helpless little pumps getting squeezed up in the mechanism. However they are soon squashed in with all the other garbage and go out of view so it is hard to know just how dirty and how mashed they get.
Wouldn't it be amazing to have a garbage truck full of nothing but pretty high heeled shoes being crushed into one another and to have it rigged with cameras to see the mangled pumps from all angles going in and also inside the compactor. Obviously not practical and unlikely to happen unless a shoe fetish artist with a lot of money could put it on. But cool to think about.
nusuthh

Post by nusuthh »

See shoes inside the garbage with rest of food , sheet and rotten things is the best exprerience of my life :)
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

nusuthh wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:24 am YouTube find :)
May we have the link or title to the youtube video please?
Scuffy