I wanted to share this moment with everyone.

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Badboy

I wanted to share this moment with everyone.

Post by Badboy »

This happened a few months ago, while we were still in hiding so to speak, so there are no pictures of the action. :cry:

I had my eye on her pink No Boundaries heels for months now. She has had them for several years. She knows I love them, but I must see them destroyed now, I just had to figure out a way to get her to do something to them. 8) I wanted her to break the straps somehow. I had her get dressed up, all the way up. Frilly bra, pantyhose, nice dress, and her pink No Boundaries heels. I told her to get in the shower and get wet. She loves to do this anyway, she loves to get those heels wet, so she immediately headed for the shower. She didn't know what I had in store for her. I told her I wanted her to break a strap on them, she didn't want too. 'I won't be able to wear them out anymore, and you like them anyway, I will just get them wet for you.' she said. But I knew if I pushed the right buttons she would do it, I just had to get her excited enough to be the Badgirl she can be. :evil: I took a pair of her brand new Kathy Ireland sneakers, we just bought, stuffed them full with eggs, pumpkin pie, ketchup, mustard and topped off with maple syrup. A nice gooey mess. I told her I had a surprise for her, I presented the sneakers to her in the bottom of the shower. She just shot me the look that I like, 8) and said 'You are such a badboy. What a nice mess you made for me. I know what you want me to do'. She places the sneakers next to each other and lets them fill with water, she proceeds to stomp on them with the pink heels. Jamming her foot into the sneaker to get the goo all over the toe area of the heels. Now I asked her to trade shoes, she shuts off the shower and proceeds to eagerly change into the sneakers. All the while slipping and sliding all over the place, I was enjoying the sight of this. Finally she got those sneakers on and laced up, all that messy stuff oozing out of every crease and crevice it could find, truely erotic. She started to jump up and down and really mush the gooey mess up. She looks at me with a sly grin, looks at the heels, then looks back at me and nods her head up and down, and starts to stomp on the heels, mashing the gooey mess all over the heels. 'Is this what badboy wanted, hmmm'. I was getting so into this moment, but I wanted her to break the straps. So I asked her to switch shoes again. By now the pantyhose was absolutely a mess, and she was getting into this as well. She unlaced the sneakers and slipped her feet out and slipped back into the soggy messy pink heels. Now I just have to get her to jump up and down again. Her feet were so lovely in those heels and covered with the gooey mess. She caught me admiring her feet and the heels. She stood on one leg and held the other one up so she could admire the shoes with me. She placed her finger between the strap and her ankle and started sliding it up and down the strap tugging at it along the way, and grinning. :wink: She grabbed my finger and inserted it between her ankle and the strap and proceeded to slide it up and down with hers. I am about to fall over. :shock: 'Since you have been a badboy and messed up my new sneakers tonight, I guess I have no choice but to reward you by taking away something you like. But first you have to help me by adjusting the straps to the last notch so they are tight, okay? My fingers are too slippery to do it myself'. I was beside myself, :shock: she was actually going to break the straps for me. :D I carefully adjusted the strap on the one shoe, she moaned and giggled. 'This is going to be great', she said. Now she put that shoe down on the floor and raised the other one up to me. As I was adjusting that strap, I was looking at the other one and it was stretched to the limit. When I got it adjusted, she stood up and I guess she did a mental check. 'Yep, they are tight alright. Guess you got tired of these babies too huh, well I am going to give you a show to
night, you have been such a badboy, are you ready to be rewarded'? I eagerly said yes. 'Okay, I am going to break the straps on these now. I am not getting out until it is done'. :shock: She grinned and off she went. She turned on the shower and started jumping up and down on those sneakers and ramming her heels over the sides of the shoes, putting stress on those straps, I was right there watching each and every attempt. I was getting messy just being there as stuff was flying all over the place as she landed full force on those sneakers. She was starting to really get into it now, she was saying, 'Break straps, any minute now they are going to give out'. I started to hear a tear but nothing yet, she kept on jumping and pressing her heels into the straps. Now she stopped and slipped off the dress and other items and let them fall to the floor. She started just pressing her foot over the sides and alternating between inside and outside straps. She said, 'I feel them getting looser, so it must not be long now'. :lol: She wanted to take a breather. She washed her hair. She shut off the shower and held up one of the heels and we could start to see the straps pulling out from under the sole. 'Yeah, almost there honey' :) . I just grinned and nodded in extreme pleasure. She turned the shower back on and started jumping up and down again, landing on her dress and sneakers both. Now she is really putting some force into this. Her leg muscles are powerful,(exercise), she is pounding the right shoe into the side of the shower and ramming her heel into the strap, 'Come on, give it up', :x she says, as she continues ramming, suddenly and without much advance notice of ripping, the strap let loose and her foot slips out! :P Now she has a renewed feeling and starts to attack the left shoe in the same manner. She is a wild woman turned loose in the shower. Ramming and pounding and more ramming, until, rip, the other strap finally gives out. She slips her foot out and says,'Here is your punishment. Enjoy.' :D She continues to take a shower since she was wet anyways. I took the shoes and admired the broken straps. The thought that she actually did it was racing through my mind. :shock: Well, I guess I must finish them off, so I proceeded to crack the shank inside the heels. We still have them, they are waiting to have their final fate decided. But they look incredible. I did take some pictures of the heels as they are now. Hopefully we will do something like this again soon, it just happens when the feeling hits. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this rather long story. I have posted the pictures on her Webshots site.

http://community.webshots.com/user/badgirl239
Electricians - we do our best work in the dark, and we are qualified to remove your shorts!
shred

Post by shred »

Hi Badboy,

This is a real wonderful story. Thank you for sharing.

Shred
mof

Post by mof »

Hi Badboy,
I saw the pics of the pink sandals at your homepage. Badgirl was really bad !!! :lol:
What will you do next with it? Please burn this sexy sandals :P

By the wy, are the black Jante Heels still alive?

cu,

Mof from Germany
Badboy

Post by Badboy »

mof wrote:Hi Badboy,
I saw the pics of the pink sandals at your homepage. Badgirl was really bad !!! :lol:
What will you do next with it? Please burn this sexy sandals :P

By the wy, are the black Jante Heels still alive?

cu,

Mof from Germany

Yes, I am delighted that she broke the straps. I had wanted her to do something to these babies for a long time now... :D

They looked so good on her too, she was really hesitant about breaking them, but, I tried and succeeded.

We probably will burn them one day, she wants to cut them up first, she enjoys doing that, so we probably will slice them up before burning 'em. :twisted:

As for the black Jante's. We are at a loss as to where they are presently. Last pictures we have of them was when she was painting the new walls I put up in our apartment we rent out. She got paint on them and that was the last we saw of them. She can't remember if she left them outside or not. But if she did, they probably were taken by someone...we cannot find them anywhere. :(

She and I had plans for them, but without the shoes... :roll:

Ah well. Guess I will have to buy her another pair. :)
Electricians - we do our best work in the dark, and we are qualified to remove your shorts!
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

What a nice story Badboy! Those sandals was pretty nice. I like that style :) Thank you to share this story to us :)
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

I loved those heels I want you to know. :cry:

But I must admit all the jumping and pressing and torture was made well worth it when the strap broke. It was suchan incredible feeling to deliberately try and break a strap. Usually when it happened before, I just thought, well, another pair to trash, but the feeling was much different doing it on purpose. :D

Anyway, I figure I would let everyone and hubby in on a little secret. I did the same thing to another pair of my shoes last night. :shock: I have them hidden from hubby. So the cat is out of the bag. :D

I was so caught up with the feeling it gave me, I had to do it again. But this time, I didn't stop at just one strap, I broke all of them. :shock:

I almost attacked another pair that same night, but I was actually able to hold myself back. So hubby :) my pair of black SOHO strappy sandals are...um...well... :evil: gone. :twisted: HEHEHE
Shoes - The best invention for having a lot of fun!
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Badgirl wrote:
I loved those heels I want you to know. :cry:

It's always difficult to ruin a pair of shoes/heels/sandals you like. Actually, I have some pairs that I really don't want to abuse and others I want to see them ruined and abused :twisted: One thing is sure, If I could purchase those pumps like my avatar, I won't ruin it.
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)