Dominant girl found me online and wrecked my boots with her heels.

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

rzseven7

Re: Dominant girl found me online and wrecked my boots with her heels.

Post by rzseven7 »

Nice
Gucci24

Post by Gucci24 »

yes sounds and looks very good
snow

Post by snow »

Wow, that's a hot story
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

So we had a nice time talking and getting to know each other for the rest of the afternoon.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Getting to know each other meaning her using her heels on me in various places. Various places in public and various places on me.
haley2.jpg
haley2.jpg
And since we were at the mail anyway, we picked up a tripod to film ourselves playing footsie at a coffee shop. Her version of footsie of course is dragging her heel across me and my boots. I can't seem to find that footage. It must be in her phone.
Attachments
haley3.jpg
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Here's an update. She's had a few more chances to abuse me and my boots since we've met. Here's what happened when she put on her brand new Louboutins and kicked me and my boots with them. Notice the marks the red soles leave. The marks are still on my boots to remind me of that day.
Attachments
bootscuff.jpg
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

That's a sexy boot collection you have. Very expensive. Love seeing them getting trashed by a sexy high heels lady. What brand is that ruined boot?