Black Pump has been abused

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Cammile

Black Pump has been abused

Post by Cammile »

We'll here is my black pump from photo set 1 and shes been abuse :twisted: Enjoy :!:

Cammile
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

OH WOW....well they didnt last long....suppose we can no longer call you a "Shoe Wrecking Virgin" :lol: Glad you decided to teach those shoes a lesson they'll never forget!....thanks again
Damagedheels.com
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Cammile - Yikes - you really did them in!

Thanks for the great photos.
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

I always told that gardening with high heels can be dangerous *LOL*

I have one thing to say : WOW. You did a very a nice job with those heels. It's so intense! I really enjoy watching a brand new pair of high heels getting abused like this.

I wonder, where did you purchase those pumps? Because I really like the style of those.

LP&G
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Thanks guys, sorry but I am still a little sleepy from late night working on Web. I thought since you all have been so cool and supportive that I would give you a special treat. Oh and by the way the shoes are made by Chinese laundry and even though they phased out the model of the shoe, I am still searching for more colors in my size. these are the Chinese laundry shoes that were made from kid skin, which happens to be my favorite material you can tell kid skin because the shoe is extremely pliable and soft.I bought that set at Macy's and they no longer carry them. So please keep an eye out for me in case I am unsuccessful in finding them anymore.

Thank you also very much again Camille
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

:shock: wow cammile :shock:

the perfect material, the perfect shoes, the perfect end.
you are a shoe destruction genious!
are you sure you haven't done this before?

a little sad to see them go so soon but well worth it for such a sexy photoset. hope you haven't thrown those shoes away. i bet someone would gladly pay you good money for them if you posted them on ebay.
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Hmmmm. I still have those shoes and I haven't cleaned them off much either. I think it would be a good idea to give everybody who is on this site first shot at them. And this will help you pay for my new set of heels. So who will start the bidding :lol: And remember these are original Camille's :wink: