Ideas for Ballet Flat Destruction By Dominant Girl

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Zenhen

Ideas for Ballet Flat Destruction By Dominant Girl

Post by Zenhen »

Hey guys,

Looking for a little creative assistance from you legends.

So, I’m planning on paying a girl to receive my favourite and sentimental pair of ballet flats soon to wear and then degrade and destroy for me over time. She will provide me with content of her wearing the slowly dirtying, dominating and destroying the flats for me.

They are a pair of black suede ballet flats with a big bow on each toe to sink her fun into.

Anyway, I’m looking for ideas for her to slowly destroy the shoes for me and I wanted to see what ideas you guys have? I’m really interested in her putting her cigarettes out with them, writing degrading stuff inside them and cleaning her knickers with them but I’m not very creative... so looking for ideas to help the experience!

Please let me know if you guys have any ideas, or if you’ve done this before and have some tips! Happy to share some results with contributors!

Thanks so much,
Zen
Zenhen

Re: Ideas for Ballet Flat Destruction By Dominant Girl

Post by Zenhen »

Happy to share the results with anyone who contributes with the ideas :)
JerrySmith

Post by JerrySmith »

Have you got any photos of the ballet flats in their current state?

How about rubbing the bow with something rough to ruin it, then rough up the nice suede, get them messy with food, maybe drill some holes in them and cut/chop them up
Utterly destroy your sentimental ballet flats
Zenhen

Post by Zenhen »

JerrySmith wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:18 pm Have you got any photos of the ballet flats in their current state?

How about rubbing the bow with something rough to ruin it, then rough up the nice suede, get them messy with food, maybe drill some holes in them and cut/chop them up
Utterly destroy your sentimental ballet flats
Hey Jerry,

Love the ideas! Especially the drilling and food. Love the over aggressive stuff. I’ve put the ideas forward to the lady that I’ve chosen.

Any further ideas welcomed, she’s happy to invest into the experience!
Mr_and_Mrs_Messy

Post by Mr_and_Mrs_Messy »

Run the over with her car, park the front wheels on them and turn the steering wheel.

Pictures pls
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

I have always wanted to do this just didn't have the nerve to ask someone. I wanted to get all leather Repetto flats.

Anyway walk in the rain wears them out pretty quick or just wearing them every day to work.

Post by 001 »

The car idea is good, but put them so the soft suede is down, i.e. the shoe is upside down. Then when the wheel is turned it will chew the suede uppers I to the dirt of the floor and not the sole.

How about running over them with the lawnmower? That would have a nice impact on the bow and suede uppers!