A pressing

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

erv2u

Re: A pressing

Post by erv2u »

Artie, You have the beautiful shoes. Lauri and Anni have large press and trip hammer and smash stuff they get in the mail. Check out their channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/HydraulicPressChannel

Can you send 1 or 2 pair of heels to Hydraulic Press channel in Finland ?
I can send you their address in Private message. Erv2u
italyanstyle

Post by italyanstyle »

This is a really great and very exciting idea. Do you think it could be possible?
I would love to do something like this with them
A & Al
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

I am very excited that you could send some shoes to them. I don't know for sure but I hope Lauri and Anni will crush them for us. Here is a preview with work shoes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2OcEpqxPVM

I sent the address in a PM. Please post pictures of the shoes that you send. Thank you,
italyanstyle

Post by italyanstyle »

yeeeesss!!!
we have to decide together what kind of shoes to press with the press:
pumps?
high heels with plateu?
wedges
high-heeled ankle boots?
I can try to send here some photos of possible candidates
ok?
A & Al
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

My favorite is plain pumps. Second choice would be ankle boots.
italyanstyle

Post by italyanstyle »

Hi Erv,
I tried to send you a private message or reply to your PM but the system tells me that you prevent sending the message. I don't know why (I get your PMs). Below what I wanted to write to you:
I have prepared the box with the shoes. Do you think it is appropriate that I write to them to announce the arrival of the package?
in case: do they have an account here or do you have their email?
A.
A & Al
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

A.
Thanks for making the box of shoes. I think its a good idea to send a communication before sending the box.

The only way that I know to message them is to comment on a video,

Comment on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQngHTViWMQ

I sent you a PM