Let's start publishing something special again

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

WHICH PAIR TO START (and what treatment do you suggest?)

Poll ended at Tue May 24, 2022 11:50 am

RED SATIN KURT GEIGER SLING
9%
CAPITINI BLACK PATENT WITH RED LEATHER SOLE
9%
GIANNI MARRA BIRD-CAGE STYLE
9%
KURT GEIGER BLU CHINA SUEDE SLING
6%
SERGIO ROSSI RED LIPSTICK PUMPS
9%
KAREN MILLEN BURGUNDY SATIN SANDAL
6%
NOA CALF LEATHER
19%
LK BENNETT CLASSIC TWO TONE PUMPS
16%
PIED A TERRE DARK BLUE PATENT MID HEELS
16%

Total votes: 32

italyanstyle

Re: Let's start publishing something special again

Post by italyanstyle »

hhhang wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 6:00 am
italyanstyle wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 12:00 am trampling in the mud is not a simple thing because in this season it rains little. If you want I can stomp normally, or drop large stones on the shoes. Let me know how you would like to destroy these beautiful red shoes (in other ways too) :twisted:
Thank you for your reply so much.
But I really love to see these cute heels be ruined in the wet filthy mud or even in some wet smelly manure :oops: :oops: …(I know it’s difficult and not everyone like these gross things)
please see my private message. 8)
A & Al
mazz

Post by mazz »

I would enjoy to seeing the NOA CALF LEATHER pair getting the same treatment as the pair got in the gross section
italyanstyle

Post by italyanstyle »

The poll deadline is near and the first three pairs are clearly indicated (I doubt there will be a disruption of the ranking ... but you never know!)
Now it is necessary to decide on the method of destruction / use. Someone asked, in the gross forum, what particular use and will be satisfied but here we destroy! eeheheheh
Here are some suggestions about possible treatments, the photos are unpublished ehheehhehe
at this point the word is up to you
Attachments
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
A & Al
mazz

Post by mazz »

I would say hammer then scissor if not enough burning the remains , I think it will be dead for good after all that (my opinion) lol

Post by 001 »

With the mower, make sure to leave the remains on the lawn, (or at least keep to be put out for the next time.) for the next lawn mowing session! It will be good to see some long term destruction, not just once.

Also the spit, try to not burn them, just roast them with oils on the spit. Then used something like the electric knife to carve them like a Sunday Roast!

I am sure whatever you do will be OK.

Can I suggest a long term torture of keeping a pair safe but bringing them out to witness the deaths of their sisters each time. They see all that destruction, worrying them no end, panicking, but then putting them back safely in their box. They think the end is coming seeing so many dying. But alas not for them, but they do not know that. So cruel!
xin.dian720

Post by xin.dian720 »

italyanstyle wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:23 am
italyanstyle wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 12:00 am trampling in the mud is not a simple thing because in this season it rains little. If you want I can stomp normally, or drop large stones on the shoes. Let me know how you would like to destroy these beautiful red shoes (in other ways too) :twisted:
But I really love to see these cute heels be ruined in the wet filthy mud or even in some wet smelly manure :oops: :oops: …(I know it’s difficult and not everyone like these gross things)
Seeing you come up, I'm very excited. It's been too long. There are many great gods in the forum. So my English is very poor, but I have to come up and congratulate. After such a long time, many shoe styles have changed. Comparatively speaking, my favorite is Jimmy Choo. I really want to see the pictures of your Jimmy Choo burned many years ago. Unfortunately, you didn't upload them.
xin.dian720

Post by xin.dian720 »

italyanstyle wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:23 am
Seeing you come up, I'm very excited. It's been too long. There are many great gods in the forum. So my English is very poor, but I have to come up and congratulate. After such a long time, many shoe styles have changed. Comparatively speaking, my favorite is Jimmy Choo. I really want to see the pictures of your Jimmy Choo burned many years ago. Unfortunately, you didn't upload them.