Let's start publishing something special again

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

WHICH PAIR TO START (and what treatment do you suggest?)

Poll ended at Tue May 24, 2022 11:50 am

RED SATIN KURT GEIGER SLING
9%
CAPITINI BLACK PATENT WITH RED LEATHER SOLE
9%
GIANNI MARRA BIRD-CAGE STYLE
9%
KURT GEIGER BLU CHINA SUEDE SLING
6%
SERGIO ROSSI RED LIPSTICK PUMPS
9%
KAREN MILLEN BURGUNDY SATIN SANDAL
6%
NOA CALF LEATHER
19%
LK BENNETT CLASSIC TWO TONE PUMPS
16%
PIED A TERRE DARK BLUE PATENT MID HEELS
16%

Total votes: 32

italyanstyle

Let's start publishing something special again

Post by italyanstyle »

hi to all
I have not published posts since some time ... I decided to remedy this by proposing something important and special.
Below are the photos of 9 pairs of shoes. These are shoes from well-known brands (LK bennett, Karen Millen, Capitini, Gianni Marra, Pied a Terre, Kourt Geiger, Sergio Rossi). All leather shoes ... pumps, sling, bird cage style, sandal etc ...
Well, I leave it up to you to decide their fate:
They can be destroyed in various ways: with tools, fire, acid, stomped, boiled, cooked in the oven, hammered, cut etc etc (propose!)
Also, for lovers of particular genres, I can use them in the toilet, as a urinal, as a sperm deposit (obviously with photos in the appropriate forum)
what do you think of this proposal?
let's start with a survey to establish the most popular pairs (and the related desired treatment)
kg red sling.JPG
RED SATIN KURT GEIGER SLING
Capitini.JPG
CAPITINI BLACK PATENT WITH RED LEATHER SOLE
gianni marra.JPG
GIANNI MARRA BIRD-CAGE STYLE
KG blu china.JPG
KURT GEIGER BLU CHINA SUEDE SLING
sergio rossi.JPG
SERGIO ROSSI RED LIPSTICK PUMPS
KM sandal.JPG
KAREN MILLEN BURGUNDY SATIN SANDAL
noa noa.JPG
NOA CALF LEATHER
LK bennett.JPG
LK BENNETT CLASSIC TWO TONE PUMPS
pied a terre.JPG
PIED A TERRE DARK BLUE PATENT MID HEELS
vote for the shoes you like best and do not forget to indicate, if you wish, a treatment for your favorite shoes (if you want more photos of the shoes, tell me!)
naturally, if you don't like this type of post, please let me know :-)

ps
max three votes per user
A & Al
Lazlo

Re: Let's start publishing something special again

Post by Lazlo »

Each heel is so upscale, exquisite and luxurious. Especially love how pristine the pointy toe heels look. Love to see the pointy to peeled and tore open to show any evidence of toe prints. Such a coveted shoe being ruined is so erotic.

shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

This is SO good to see!! I’ve voted for the LK Bennett spectator pumps, but they’re all so gorgeous I’d love to see those spectator pumps ripped apart either with your bare hands or with tools. Can’t wait for all the pics

Post by 001 »

Preferably the LK Bennet ones but really any of them.

It would be good to set up a spot over an open fire. Baste the pumps in cooking oils and roast over an open fire like a hog, turning regularly to ensure they sizzle nicely employing more oils when needed, but don't allow to burn.

Once fully roasted you can take them down and carve them into suitable cuts of pump to be served up for dinner or maybe in a bun like at a BBQ.

Post by 001 »

Another idea for any of them! Get a tracked vehicle of some sort, a bulldozer or tractor of some sort. Put the shoe on the inside of the track near to the sprockets drive wheel. Set up a camera then slowly drive the vehicle forwards and record how the delicate pump is caught between the track and sprocket drive wheel where it will be mashed and torn and generally reduced to a pulped mess. Maybe it will get impaled on the sprocket and go around again? Maybe it will get mashed into the tracks and end up also being mulched between the tracks and other wheels. Perhaps it would be for. In half and both would happen to various bits of shoe! Either way it would be totally crushed!
rags

Post by rags »

The blue suede slingbacks look so inviting. Stains on suede are so wonderful to see.
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

Its great to see you posting again. My favorite style is the blue patent mid heels. I would love to see them run over by some heavy construction equipment like 001 has asked for. Thank you very much. Erv