Let's start publishing something special again

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

WHICH PAIR TO START (and what treatment do you suggest?)

Poll ended at Tue May 24, 2022 11:50 am

RED SATIN KURT GEIGER SLING
9%
CAPITINI BLACK PATENT WITH RED LEATHER SOLE
9%
GIANNI MARRA BIRD-CAGE STYLE
9%
KURT GEIGER BLU CHINA SUEDE SLING
6%
SERGIO ROSSI RED LIPSTICK PUMPS
9%
KAREN MILLEN BURGUNDY SATIN SANDAL
6%
NOA CALF LEATHER
19%
LK BENNETT CLASSIC TWO TONE PUMPS
16%
PIED A TERRE DARK BLUE PATENT MID HEELS
16%

Total votes: 32

italyanstyle

Re: Let's start publishing something special again

Post by italyanstyle »

rags wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:51 am The blue suede slingbacks look so inviting. Stains on suede are so wonderful to see.
what kind of stain? coffee, tomato sauce? piss? cum? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
A & Al
italyanstyle

Post by italyanstyle »

erv2u wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:00 am Its great to see you posting again. My favorite style is the blue patent mid heels. I would love to see them run over by some heavy construction equipment like 001 has asked for. Thank you very much. Erv
Unfortunately for me it is impossible to find and use heavy construction machinery .... let me know if you have other less complex ideas to implement
A & Al
sweetbibop

Post by sweetbibop »

I like your great idea! What about cows or dung heaps? Or as animal feeding. You can use old meals and let go, it would be a nice experience to see the development over many days. The idea of a public toilet in a parking lot on the Freeway is also great. Destroying with a steel brush can also be an option. I hope you like some of these ideas and give us the opportunity to vote for the winner of these voting for the first shoe adventure!
mazz

Post by mazz »

the winner deserve to be enjoyed (sperm deposit)
thanks for this poll !!!
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

Take one of the blue mid heels and beat it with a base ball bat until it is soft as a rag, then hang it on an erection of some kind. Thanks
hogl

Post by hogl »

Thanks, that's an interesting choice. And I'm sure a delightful process of destruction.
I wote for:
CAPITINI BLACK PATENT WITH RED LEATHER SOLE - Walk on gravel by the railroad. So that the stones first pulled out the heel tips from the heels. Then they did not leave the leather on the stilettos. Meanwhile, the red sole will already be damaged and will start to come off. During the walk, the sharp gravel will cut the patent on the leather of these shoes.
KAREN MILLEN BURGUNDY SATIN SANDAL - Spots will look hot on their noble color. On the satin - cum, inside and on the sole - anything: ink, gravy, inscriptions with a marker.
PIED A TERRE DARK BLUE PATENT MID HEELS - walk in them through the dirty forest after the rain. Then leave one in a puddle and the other hanging on a tree. Once a month, take pictures of how nature destroys them itself.
italyanstyle

Post by italyanstyle »

for those uninterested in the gross forum (pee & cum) I posted something as per someone's request

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 6#p1165586
A & Al