Indoor Muddy Fun

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

LilyAndrews

Indoor Muddy Fun

Post by LilyAndrews »

https://youtu.be/RcJAtVS3lww

This video was shot in the storage room of my office (i run a local newspaper) I wear two pairs of heels in this video, the first pair is a size 36.5 (EU) pair of Italian sling-backs (I broke the heel of in a previous post), the other pair is a pair of black Pinky&Dianne heels i bough last year (also size 36.5). I am wearing gray sports pants bought from Uniqlo, due to the extreme heat, it is impractical to wear an office skirt.

Enjoy!

Re: Indoor Muddy Fun

Post by 001 »

These are both very pretty shoes. I see you have a red mark on your foot just above the vamp, have you been stung or was it one of the heels trying to get their own back on you for abusing them by stamping on you? I think it would be only just if the poor shoes fought back.😄👠
LilyAndrews

Post by LilyAndrews »

I got stepped on by a friend when we were partying yesterday…. (It’s not too bad, but it did bleed). Speaking of the shoes, one of them is already broken (I broke them today while going to work, and for the fun of it, i broke the other heel, i did not do any further abuse so this pair is in good condition), the other pair is at my local cobbler as the heel-tip of the shoe came of during this session
Thys

Post by Thys »

Always handy to keep a supply of emergency mud in the closet! :mrgreen:
LilyAndrews

Post by LilyAndrews »

Definitely!!!