Best channel to see shoes and heels in trash compactor

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

nusuthh

Re: Best channel to see shoes and heels in trash compactor

Post by nusuthh »

😍
i like to destroy and abuse my new boots...

Post by 001 »

Poor MJ, it had a good old mashing being dragged backwards and forwards under the paddle in all that filth. Poor little shoe really deserved to be rescued and cleaned after all that and given a pride of place in a display cabinet somewhere, not dumped into landfill or an incinerator!👍👠👍🙏

Post by 001 »

https://youtu.be/OuQOd64T6Cs Have you all looked at these Revopak dustcart videos. There are several from the same channel of the Revopak and if you watch them all there are a lot of various shoe types from sandals, Pumps, slippers, boots and trainers all being mulched between the carts spikes. This type of crusher is great for messing up shoes making them grimy and dirty, but not straight away hiding them after one crush.
mazz

Post by mazz »

Thanks for all these links, I spent quit a lot of time watching it :)
nusuthh

Post by nusuthh »

The best place for high heels expecially very very high and Platoform is the trash bin ! I love put sexy heels in the trash, patent boots , stripper heels … and stink sneakers … is a paradise of pleasure …
i like to destroy and abuse my new boots...
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

I love to see shoes and boots stuck to the blade or under the blade. I root for them to keep going.

This clip is a gem (5 golden heels award). more than 10 minutes of shoe abuse. It starts at 2:10:28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0v_3DEwFQM

Post by 001 »

So interesting to see how those poor old shoes suffer under the paddle. I feel like some need rescuing, but it is also exciting seeing them get pulped.
I do feel it is sad though that most of the time you may see poor shoes get one pass and then they are lost in the mulch never to be seen again so it is hard to gauge just what damage they sustain. It is unusual to get prolonged shoe squashing being viewed in the crusher like this. I would like to see shoes caught and crushed and torn apart in a normal garbage truck, possibly caught actually in the mechanism so there is repeated twisting and squashing.