Update on Aunt's Pointy Work Heels

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Lazlo

Re: Update on Aunt's Pointy Work Heels

Post by Lazlo »

Engphs99 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:49 pm Thanks! I do hope she gets rid of them soon, but from the looks of it she'll be keeping it for the next few years :lol: . Hopefully I can get a few pictures every now and then when she plops them somewhere.
Hopefully you will have some opportunities to help her wear those down until they are unfit for the public.
Engphs99

Post by Engphs99 »

LilyAndrews wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:29 am What will you do with them? (What size are those heels?)
They are EU 37, though my sister has larger feet so she kind of has to force her foot in she is 37.5. As for what I would be doing with them, I cleaned and polished one of the heels and left one in its "worn" condition. :)
LilyAndrews

Post by LilyAndrews »

What heels do you have at your disposal rn
Brokenheel

Post by Brokenheel »

How do her old shoes smell and have you smelled her new shoes? I agree they should be destroyed either by ripping them apart or burning.
insole01

Post by insole01 »

i like well worn high heels in general, especially the toeprints.
if you have some pictures, for selling after. please send to me. I´m stedrei@yahoo.com