Update on Aunt's Pointy Work Heels

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Engphs99

Update on Aunt's Pointy Work Heels

Post by Engphs99 »

Hello everyone, and I hope you have been doing well.

Just wanted to create an update on this topic I made back in 2019.. After 5 years of use, my aunt has finally decided to throw these heels away. In reality, I offered to "sell" them for her with the intention of keeping it for myself :oops:.

These heels were worn on an almost daily basis for 5 years and even shared with my sister whenever she would go clubbing. I guess that explains the prevalence of creases on the heels presumably from being bent during clubbing.

As you can see, toeprints are visible on both of the heels from daily use in the office. My aunt doesn't really wear stockings so physical contact gradually wore away at the leather.

Also observe that the pointy tip of the left heel is worn, and the leather is just a few steps from falling apart. I assume my aunt's workplace had a lot of stairs and the tip of the heel with hit the stairs as she climbed.

The creases from the constant bending and shoeplay worsened over time. Not to mention I sometimes see her come home in these despite the rainy weather. Lack of leather conditioner and polish has caused some part sof the leather to crack.

Toeprints are also evident from being worn both by her on work days and my sister when she would borrow them to go out.

Lastly, here's a comparison of them in 2019 and now in 2022 when she has decided to get rid of them.

She did get herself new heels, but I was only able to take a few photos of them while she was wearing them since I didn't want to get caught :oops:. Apologies for the low quality since the photo was zoomed in.

Stay tuned for updates on that one hahaha. Take care.
erv2u

Re: Update on Aunt's Pointy Work Heels

Post by erv2u »

I like well worn shoes. Those a keepers for sure.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

These shoes should be burned. I believe that they should be punished in a cruel way.
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Those beat down pumps you just inherited look so sexy and trashed. I'd use them every day as cum dumpsters till they really fall apart. I also find her new pumps even hotter. Hope you keep us updated on those. They are spectacular.
chris

Post by chris »

thanks for these great posts!! nothing better than worn down heels!!
finally they really should 🔥🔥🔥😈
Engphs99

Post by Engphs99 »

Lazlo wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:59 pm Those beat down pumps you just inherited look so sexy and trashed. I'd use them every day as cum dumpsters till they really fall apart. I also find her new pumps even hotter. Hope you keep us updated on those. They are spectacular.
Thanks! I do hope she gets rid of them soon, but from the looks of it she'll be keeping it for the next few years :lol: . Hopefully I can get a few pictures every now and then when she plops them somewhere.
LilyAndrews

Post by LilyAndrews »

What will you do with them? (What size are those heels?)