Things I should do in a leather dress an trashed heels

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

LilyAndrews

Things I should do in a leather dress an trashed heels

Post by LilyAndrews »

Pls just give me a few suggestions!
Lazlo

Re: Things I should do in a leather dress an trashed heels

Post by Lazlo »

Well I think you should have someone cum on it or write on it in black ink on the front "Trash".

Post by 001 »

Please do not damage those pretty worn shoes beyond repair!

Having said that there are loads of things you could do to make them muddy and dirty which could then be washed off afterwards ready for the next go once dry. But please do not burn or cut the poor shoes.

Feel free to cut / burn the rest of the outfit, but not the pretty shoes.

How about making a fire pit and surrounding it with mud, you could do a roll play where you are about to be cooked alive on a spit, then you escape by rolling into the mud, maybe with a rod or cane to represent the spit, (obviously don't put yourself in danger on or near the fire! Just roll play when you roll off into the mud with a fire in the background!) Then you can roll in the mud get all dirty and gooey. Maybe if you have someone else who can play a part they could try and restrain you and fall in the mud as well. You could loose your skirt and whatever else you want to destroy, (Not! Your shoes no please do not do that.) Then as you run away all muddy your friend could chop up whatever of your outfit you do not mind destroying and put the parts onto the fire.
You escape with you shoes muddied but intact to be washed clean ready for another session of something or other down the line.

Is that a good idea?
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

Walk in the rain. Step in puddles. Get them good and wet. Walk in a shopping mall in squelchy wet heels leaving a trail of wet shoe prints.
LilyAndrews

Post by LilyAndrews »

001 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:06 am Please do not damage those pretty worn shoes beyond repair!

Having said that there are loads of things you could do to make them muddy and dirty which could then be washed off afterwards ready for the next go once dry. But please do not burn or cut the poor shoes.

Feel free to cut / burn the rest of the outfit, but not the pretty shoes.

How about making a fire pit and surrounding it with mud, you could do a roll play where you are about to be cooked alive on a spit, then you escape by rolling into the mud, maybe with a rod or cane to represent the spit, (obviously don't put yourself in danger on or near the fire! Just roll play when you roll off into the mud with a fire in the background!) Then you can roll in the mud get all dirty and gooey. Maybe if you have someone else who can play a part they could try and restrain you and fall in the mud as well. You could loose your skirt and whatever else you want to destroy, (Not! Your shoes no please do not do that.) Then as you run away all muddy your friend could chop up whatever of your outfit you do not mind destroying and put the parts onto the fire.
You escape with you shoes muddied but intact to be washed clean ready for another session of something or other down the line.

Is that a good idea?
I actually dislike shoe burning, you don;t have to worry about me burning shoes
LilyAndrews

Post by LilyAndrews »

erv2u wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:22 am Walk in the rain. Step in puddles. Get them good and wet. Walk in a shopping mall in squelchy wet heels leaving a trail of wet shoe prints.
Maybe not at a shopping mall, there are gonna be alot of people staring at me
LilyAndrews

Post by LilyAndrews »

Lazlo wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:30 pm Well I think you should have someone cum on it or write on it in black ink on the front "Trash".
Yes cum but maybe not writing on it