How to get rid of wifes unwanted shoes?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

stilettofiend

How to get rid of wifes unwanted shoes?

Post by stilettofiend »

Hi everyone,

My Family is away for a week and my wife, who knows what I like to do with her shoes (play with, damage and destroy them :D), went through her shoe collection and picked 7 pairs and said "here you go, two are broken and the others I don't like anymore, so do with them what you want whilst were are away" :twisted: .

I was thinking that, perhaps, you could pick a pair/pairs and suggest some ideas of what I could do with them and I can try to do some of those ideas if I can and post the results?

This all needs to happen in the next 7 days before they return.

First time attempting to post my own stuff so apologise if something isn't right.
Attachments
Black Accesorize Flats
Black Accesorize Flats
Black/White Polka-dot Redherring Flats
Black/White Polka-dot Redherring Flats
Pink Gabor Flats
Pink Gabor Flats
Sparkly Silver New look heels
Sparkly Silver New look heels
Silver Riverisland Sandals
Silver Riverisland Sandals
Purple L.K Bennett heels
Purple L.K Bennett heels
Silver Monsoon Heels
Silver Monsoon Heels
Last edited by stilettofiend on Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mazz

Re: How to get rid of wifes unwanted shoes

Post by mazz »

cool :D

Re: How to get rid of wifes unwanted shoes?

Post by 001 »

One of the heels pair ( preferably the LK Bennett but it does not really matter.) Put them on a poker or stick, through the toe straps etc, cover them in cooking oil and then spit roast them over an open fire. Don't actually burn them but let the oil sizzle so that the shoes cook like roasting over the fire. Just like a hog roast. But shoes instead.
Keep basting them with oil so they control cook rather than burn. When they are cooked put them on a plate and carve bits off to go with your tea like roast meat.
OK don't actually eat them but just for roleplay!
LilyAndrews

Post by LilyAndrews »

Run them thru with mud (and c*m)
stilettofiend

Post by stilettofiend »

I can't do the spit roast idea as I have no roasting device and it's very wet and stormy here, but I could possibly try this in the oven.

Just need to work out if it's something I can do with the fumes etc.
stilettofiend

Post by stilettofiend »

LilyAndrews,

Mud could work.

I'll try and find somewhere
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Dont hurt the 1st pair, They need to be worn down naturally still.