reason for not posting

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

LilyAndrews

reason for not posting

Post by LilyAndrews »

Dear Readers,

Sorry for not posting lately. I’ve been enduring thru chronic foot pain for some time now, it’s made wearing heels quite hard. I’ll try to continue posting ASAP. Thx for ur understanding.

Signed,

Lily

P.s. I’ll post more on the 18+ forum
Lazlo

Re: reason for not posting

Post by Lazlo »

That's sad news. You are one of the hottest posters. Hope you get better.

BTW I thought the whole site was 18+. Is there a special forum for hotter stuff?
LilyAndrews

Re: reason for not posting

Post by LilyAndrews »

Lazlo wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:34 pm That's sad news. You are one of the hottest posters. Hope you get better.

BTW I thought the whole site was 18+. Is there a special forum for hotter stuff?
The shoesession forum, (this is not that hardcore compared to that)