My well-worn pointy Icone heels

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

lesyeuxdeneenee

Re: My well-worn pointy Icone heels

Post by lesyeuxdeneenee »

chris wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:12 pm
lesyeuxdeneenee wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:47 pm
001 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:19 pm Poor old shoes. They look like they have a vintage undertone, not sure if that is genuine though or if they are just well worn? How old are these pumps do you remember?
They are at least 10 years old. From what I remember there is no vintage undertone they’re just extremely well-worn ;)
well the white ones look in better condition, they could go for a further round. but the gold ones ..one shoe already torn… definately should be burned😈🔥🔥. nothing more sexy than burning old overused shoes!
I have no interest in burning them if I’m being honest…I’m just planning to keep using them until they’re run to the ground…they’ve been repaired multiple times already :)
black

Post by black »

W
Last edited by black on Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
black

Post by black »

Would you be intetested in selling either or both of these?
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

I would love to see these shoes in more detailed photos.
The photos are very small and when we enlarge them, they lose quality. It looks like this pair will have a short shelf life.

lesyeuxdeneenee

Thanks for all of the comments! This pair is definitely very well-worn by me and previously a Russian model. I use them daily, and you can see a tear near the toe box. They are incredibly comfortable due to extreme wear and still have a lot of life in them, although balance is hard sometimes due to the miles. I really love the ultra pointy toe and general worn look and plan to wear them for as long as possible.
Attachments
IMG_6316.JPG
IMG_6315.JPG
lesyeuxdeneenee

With that being said though, these shoes are been repaired many times and you can see the gap between the leather and the sole. It's holding up just fine, and I personally think it's very sexy, along with the toe prints and sweat marks in the insole. The heels also have metal tips which makes them incredibly loud when walking on hard floors 8)
Attachments
IMG_6325.JPG
IMG_6324.JPG
IMG_6321.JPG
IMG_6319.JPG
black

Post by black »

Keep the photos coming! 🙏