destruction of women's slippers and ballet flats

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

IGOR2020

Re: destruction of women's slippers and ballet flats

Post by IGOR2020 »

to be continued
IGOR2020

Post by IGOR2020 »

I would like to ask you for help on how to quickly upload photos and videos into one file

Post by 001 »

Get the train to crush some ballet flats please.
IGOR2020

Post by IGOR2020 »

001 wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:07 pm Get the train to crush some ballet flats please.
I can only crush with a car
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

IGOR2020 wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:09 am I would like to ask you for help on how to quickly upload photos and videos into one file
A video editor will combine videos and photos into one file (MP4)
I know VSDC and Da Vinci are free
vided.jpg
Also slide show makers (not free) allow you to add videos and photos and export one video file.
Smart show 3d, photostage slide show
IGOR2020

Post by IGOR2020 »

erv2u wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:27 pm
IGOR2020 wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:09 am I would like to ask you for help on how to quickly upload photos and videos into one file
A video editor will combine videos and photos into one file (MP4)
I know VSDC and Da Vinci are free

vided.jpg

Also slide show makers (not free) allow you to add videos and photos and export one video file.
Smart show 3d, photostage slide show
thanks
Attachments
3h4jz_8s3q8.jpg