Throwing out wife's favorite Ugg's

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Mike

Throwing out wife's favorite Ugg's

Post by Mike »

The wife bought a new pair of Ugg's this weekend. Actually she got two pair they were on sale. We have an agreement that if she buys anymore shoes that I get to throw an old pair away my choice. She has way too many shoe she doesn't wear anymore and never gets rid of any of them. Her closet is packed with her shoes. Today I chose her grey baily button Ugg's one of her favorite pair. She wears these all the time. She is going cry when i show her the photos oh well a deal is a deal she doesn't know what pair i picked. I had to squirt them in hot sauce so she couldn't pull them out of the trash she's done that before. I'd like so see her pull these out of the garbage. I get another pair of her Ugg's she bought two pair. I will post another par soon
P1010001.JPG
P1010002.JPG
P1010003.JPG
P1010004.JPG

Re: Throwing out wife's favorite Ugg's

Post by 001 »

Now that they are messy in the bin let us get to see them in the back of the garbage truck being crushed and ripped by the compacting mechanism. Show that to your wife and to us please?